Join us Saturdays at 10:00 a.m.
We start together in the fellowship hall with a combined music and family time and then we transition to our age divisions. The different children's classes are as follows:
- Beginners- Ages Infant-4 years: Kids experience God's love and wonder through sensory activities. Parents must accompany.
- Kindergarten-(Hoping to start soon) Grades Kindergarten-1st: Kids learn about God through Bible story, memory verse, games, and craft!
- Primary- Grades 2-3: Our leaders immerse kids in the story of the Bible through costumes, music,, and interactive activities.
- Junior- Grades 4-6: We bring the Bible to life and engage our kids in the stories, lessons, experiences, and characteristics of God and Jesus.
- We also have a teen/youth class where the youth study God's word together.