How to Give?
- “The Earth is the Lord’s and everything in it, the world, and all who live in it, for He founded it on the seas and established it in the waters.” — Psalm 24:1
At ACC, we value the ministry of returning a faithful tithe and offering to the Lord. In the Seventh-day Adventist Church, tithe money does not stay within the local congregation. It is redistributed across the global network of Churches for the furthering of the Gospel mission. Our local church collects local offerings and uses them to support our church ministries directly through our Church budget. Thank you for your support of our local church ministry budget through your offerings and also your support of the world wide mission of the Seventh-day Adventist Church as you tithe.
Where It Goes
Your generous gifts are a cornerstone for our church and community programs. Where your tithes and offerings go:
- Most of what we do at ACC is paid for from the Church Budget.
- Our fiscal year runs July 1 through June 30.
Let us know if you have any questions about our local church budget.
A large portion(around 40%) of our local church budget goes to support our schools CAA and MGAES.
If you have a specific intention for your gift, we strictly honor that request.
- Community Services- We value supporting our community. At The Center we host a food bank, community garden, and other community resources.
- Evangelism(ACC)- Reaching all with the Gospel is what we are called to.
- Mortgage Fund- Finishing paying off our church building is one of our goals in the next few years.
- Student Aid- We support students who attend our church and need extra financial assistance.
- Salary Fund- From time to time we have the opportunity to hire individuals who give us more support for youth, bible work etc.
- Biblical tithe is 10% of your profit.
- According to Malachi 3, tithing is not giving but simply returning the portion of our increase God says is His.
- We send 100% of the tithes to the Oregon Conference of Seventh-day Adventist.
- Your tithe pays our pastors and provides a portion of the support for our teachers at Meadow Glade Adventist Elementary School.
- The Oregon Conference of Seventh-day Adventist operates on about 80 cents of every tithed dollar.
- The remaining 20% of tithes support other areas of denominational work.
- These are funds, beyond tithe, which support the Seventh-day Adventist Denomination
- Funds marked “World Budget” provide support for 18 designated ministries.